Guidelines for Posting Positions on the Job Boards at Expo
- There is no official form for job postings. Bring your own job posting (no larger than a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper) to place on the boards any time after 7 am on Wednesday, January 9th.
- The Jobs Boards are located in the Hall E Lobby.
- Please list only one job description per posting to ensure that your posting can be put under the correct category heading.
- Expo staff will place empty acrylic holders on the boards along with category headings at the beginning of the show. Feel free to bring several copies of the posting which will allow potential employees to take a copy of your posting with them for response after the Expo. Acrylic holders will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once they are full, a single posting can be tacked up to the board, but multiple copies cannot be left.
- It is your responsibility to keep tabs on the job posting. If your copies run out, Expo staff will not be responsible for filling them. However, if you'd like to make additional copies, there is a Kinko's available onsite.
Note: Please do not include confidential information that you might not, for any reason, want available to the general public.